Join our Professional Team!
We are a diverse group of bilingual Montessorians who believe all students deserve a linguistically, academically, and socially appropriate education. Our staff represents over 12 countries and we have all come together to form our MdM family.
- Montessori education is effective for a diverse student population
- We are all bilingual and we are all learning and growing in one or both languages.
- Children need instruction in social skills and emotional regulation, this is just as important as academics
- Education can and should be respectful of children as individuals
- Schools are communities, educating children is a team effort between parents, extended family, and educators.
We are now hiring these positions for immediate start:
We are hiring for the 2022-2023 school year:
- Literacy Interventionist – English
- Special Education Guide (Teacher)
- School Nurse
- Social Emotional Coach
- Lower Elementary Guide
- Part-Time Art Teacher
- Part-Time Music Teacher
- Upper Elementary Guide
- Assistant Teacher
To apply for any position at MdM, please review the linked job description and qualifications. Once you pick the job of your dreams read the application instructions included in the job description. We look forward to talking with you about the joys of working at MdM. If you have questions about employment, please contact the hiring director at Hiring@montessoridelmundo.org.
Montessori del Mundo is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or other protected status.