Join our Professional Team!
We are a diverse group of bilingual Montessorians who believe all students deserve a linguistically, academically, and socially appropriate education. Our staff represents over 12 countries and we have all come together to form our MdM family.
- Montessori education is effective for a diverse student population
- We are all bilingual and we are all learning and growing in one or both languages.
- Children need instruction in social skills and emotional regulation, this is just as important as academics
- Education can and should be respectful of children as individuals
- Schools are communities, educating children is a team effort between parents, extended family, and educators.
We are now hiring these positions for immediate start:
Support Teacher/Teaching Assistant and On Call Subs
To apply for a teaching position please submit a resume, cover letter, and statement of teaching philosophy. To apply for all other positions please submit a resume in English and a cover letter is Spanish.
Submit application by email to email@example.com Subject Line: list the position you are applying for.
Montessori del Mundo is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or other protected status.